With a reputation for delivering leading edge learning innovations combined with the highest quality and reliability the imaginarium team of consultants have developed some of the most ground-breaking e-learning and learning products in the fields of Cultural Heritage Education in the UK.
We are now registered and approved HLF providers of mentoring, project monitoring and expert advice in Heritage Learning and Digital Learning.
Harnessing the talents of educators and heritage specialits with a combined experience of over thirty years teaching in the Primary, Adult and Higher Education sectors, together with the exceptional talents of some very clever multimedia designers and web programmers, imaginarium is uniquely placed to infuse high levels of educational expertise, creativity, and innovation to meet your needs.
Key features of our work are the emphasis on audience participation and fun. We believe in generating intrinsically motivating learning objects and resources that promote wonder and engagement.
We constantly strive to innovate and work at the cutting edge.
- Consultation and web design for Devonport Naval Heritage Centre
- Website maintenance for Exeter Historic Buidlings Trust
- KS1 & KS2 Education Plan for Saltram House (National Trust)
- Project support for Redball Project (South Devon leg of Global tour)
- Web hosting for Museum Think Tank
- Education Scoping Plan for Cleveland Pool Trust, Bath - the UK's oldest lido